Maggi Sallah Challenge Terms and Conditions | MAGGI
The contest entitled "MAGGI: TABASKI CHALLENGE" herein after the "Contest/Competition" is organized by the Culinary Department of Nestlé ("NESTLÉ").
• The Contest is open to any adult person over eighteen (18) years of age residing in the territory of Ghana ("Territory").
• NESTLÉ employees and its subsidiaries, all other business partners associated with this Contest (collectively the “Employees”), members of the immediate family and / or those living in the same household as the Employees.
• Competition lasts from 9 July till 17 July 2021
• The Contest will take place on the MAGGI Facebook & Instagram pages -
as described below:
- Cook your best recipe with MAGGI seasoning
- Take a picture of the dish with the MAGGI seasoning on the side
- Capture a moment with your family enjoying the meal
- Share the pictures of the dish and of your family enjoying the meal using the hashtags #MAGGISallah or #MAGGITabaski
- Dishes can be submitted by commenting on the post until 11.59 p.m. on the deadline for each week of the Competition.
- Only the original recipes created by the Participants themselves, or which have been assigned to Participants by the owners, or which have been modified by them to make their own recipes will be selected.
- Participants agree to publish only their own photos / video, and not a photo and / or video purchased or taken from the Internet.
- Participants who publish pictures or videos taken from the Internet or of other persons shall be disqualified from the Competition.
- Each Participant must promote their Posts to their respective followers in order to obtain the maximum reactions (emoji likes, comments and sharing).
- The selection criteria for the Winners are as follows: compliance with the nutritional criteria listed above, appreciation made by NESTLÉ which represents a percentage of 60% and the remaining 40% representing the reactions on the page (engagement around publication - likes, comments, shares);
- Each Participant can share several dishes but can only be declared winner on one (1) dish for each week of the Competition.
- The list of Winners will be shared at the end of each competition week.
- The winners will each receive a reward in the form of:
- 1st prize 2000GHC in cash
- 2nd prize 1000GHC worth of groceries
- 3rd Prize will be the Ram...
- No compensation, whether in cash or kind, can be made.
- The selected dish will be published on the MAGGI page.
- The Winners will be contacted by NESTLÉ over a period of 7 days following the publication.
- If the Winners do not respond within the 7-day time limit indicated above, they will not be taken into consideration for the Contest and will not receive any Prize, and NESTLÉ will no longer have any responsibility with regard to these Winners. NESTLÉ will then be free to choose another eligible Participant as Winner at its sole discretion.
- The prizes will be collected by the Winners at the place indicated by NESTLÉ.
- Only the Winner is entitled to receive the Prize and NESTLÉ is not required to provide the prize to a third party on behalf of the Winner.
- The Prizes are not exchangeable or transferable.
- NESTLÉ is not responsible/liable for damage or loss (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) resulting from personal injury, death, loss or material damage, suffered as part of the Contest or the Prize, and furthermore, neither NESTLÉ nor any of its affiliated or collective companies are responsible for the grief of consumers regarding the Contest or the Prize.
- NESTLÉ takes technical and organizational measures to protect the personal information/data provided by the Participants against accidental or illegal destruction or accidental loss, modification, disclosure, or unauthorized access. However, NESTLÉ cannot guarantee the security of personal information or data that the Participant discloses. Anyway, the Participant agrees not to hold NESTLÉ responsible/liable for a breach of protection, except in the event of negligence or willful default on the part of NESTLÉ under the relevant legislation.
- NESTLÉ has the right to share the Participant's personal information/data with any government or regulatory body if required by law and in response to a valid order from a court or an authorized government body or other judicial process.
- The use of false names or identities, illegal or false mobile numbers, false e-mail addresses and / or any other illegal means, whether online or in physical (paper) form, are considered to be reprehensible acts and if NESTLÉ must suffer negative consequences in this respect, the Participants will answer for their acts according to the legal provisions in force in Ghana
- Participants who engage in bad practices such as cheating, false statements, the provision of false information will be disqualified from the Contest and strict legal action could be taken by NESTLÉ against these Participants.
- NESTLÉ , in its sole discretion, reserves the right to modify the terms of the Contest from time to time and / or to suspend, shorten, modify, extend or cancel the Contest without notice, without specifying a reason and any claim to this regard will not be accepted.
- All disputes arising from or linked to this Competition will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Accra and to the legislation in force in Ghana
- The Participants shall indemnify and clear NESTLÉ, its collective industries, its subsidiaries and their respective managers, directors, and employees, from any loss that may be inflicted on them due to non-compliance with the terms of the Competition.
- By taking part in the Contest, the Participant transfers to NESTLÉ the perpetual right to publish and use the Participant’s Post, name, first names, images, voices, likes, as well as the Participant’s biographical information collected as part of the Contest or otherwise for the purpose of promoting its products on any medium, format, which currently exists or to come in the future, including, but not limited to, the TABASKI CAMPAIGN from NESTLÉ.
- Unless expressly stated otherwise, copyright, intellectual property rights or similar rights in all material relating to the Contest (including graphic images, text, video clips, sounds and other files) are owned, controlled or authorized by NESTLÉ or its affiliates and are protected or covered by copyright, trademark, intellectual property law and other proprietary rights. Unless previously authorized, no part of the BMFP or the Competition may be reproduced, transmitted or stored on another website, nor any of its pages or part thereof may be disseminated in electronic or non-electronic form, nor included in a public or private electronic research system or service.
- The decision of NESTLÉ on all questions or disputes concerning the Contest, including the selection, the declaration of the Winners and the general conditions of the Contest, is binding and no questioning will be received or cannot succeed.
- By entering the Contest, each Participant acknowledges and accepts the terms and conditions contained in this document as well as all related terms and conditions governing the Contest.
- The duration and other rules / regulations of the Competition are enacted at the discretion of NESTLÉ only.